· Welcome and support only those who share our vision of an uncompromising attitude to
· Health & Safety and a desire for continuous improvement
· Comply with the applicable laws and statutes of Sultanate of Oman.
· Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
· Consult, listen, and respond openly to our clients, employees, neighbors, contractors, and all the parties who may work with us.
· Provide training for our staff and others who work with us to ensure we have a technically competent workforce and an active HSE culture for our day to day activities.
· Protect the Environment by maintaining low levels of generated waste through various activities and minimize the consumption of resources.
· Ensure that all who work with MTS, support the Company’s commitments towards HSE in all aspects
· Admire, respect and recognize good safety behavior across the organization. Replace policing with peer pressure; acting unsafely is viewed as anti-social behavior.
Foster and promote a healthy lifestyle and work-life balance.
MTS will review its policy on the basis of continual evaluation to improve the work environment.
Enerflex Middle East LLC – An Omani Registered Company, it focuses on EPC and Design, Build, Own & Operate projects for gas field development in addition to design & supply of various gas processing equipment / packages.
In partnership with SNF France, a leader in Polymer technology for Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR), we provide polymer production and injection technology as well as supply chemicals required from the warehouse at Salalah.